From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Keith Addison
Sent: Saturday, 13 October 2012 4:27 a.m.
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: [Biofuel] Dear all...

It's October, the list is going to run out of time soon and the host service
will close it down. I'm not sure of the exact date, but suddenly the music
will stop.

The new community I mentioned previously is still some way down the road,
but it will eventually happen. When it does, you'll be hearing from me.

Meanwhile, the list will stop, but I won't. I'll keep harvesting the news, I
do it anyway.

If any list members would like to keep receiving these daily snippets, I
don't mind sending them direct. Please let me know - offlist please.

All best, and a very big thanks for everything, over the years. This list
has taught me so much (deep bow).

Regards to all.

messages):