https://action.sumofus.org/a/monsanto-shareholder-donate/8/2/?akid=3605.892219.r2OJGB

[SumOfUs is taking on Monsanto regarding GMOs. If you are interested and in a position to participate, here's their pitch.]

Monsanto: it's one of the greatest corporate scandals of our time. This mega-corporation has paid off our politicians, taken over our regulators, and bullied public opponents into submission while it silently monopolizes our food system with its genetically-engineered products.

Now a brave group of Monsanto shareholders are making a stand -- the crucial vote is only one week away, and they desperately need our support to force Monsanto to face up to the risks associated with GMOs. Monsanto has been keeping us and its shareholders in the dark for too long -- this shareholder resolution tells Monsanto to be open with the risks of GMO.

This is a serious shareholder proposal, and some big, credible investors are already supportive. But many of the biggest investment and retirement funds that invest OUR money are lining up to vote with Monsanto bosses against transparency.

These big institutional investors think that no one's watching them -- and unless we do something now, they'll be right. Together, we can make sure shareholders know what's up and that we're watching -- and secure their votes against Monsanto's corporate racket.

Here's just some of what we could do if we all chip in now:

Secure advertising in Monsanto's home town of St Louis, Missouri, so that shareholders hear our message as they arrive to vote and know we're watching

Send organizers to St Louis to raise a media storm outside the shareholder meeting with creative tactics, to make sure the public knows what's happening

Buy a small, strategic stake in Monsanto -- so that we can speak out as shareholders ourselves and demand they act

SumOfUs.org is a small team who does not take any corporate donations. We couldn't do it without you.

Note: Our payment gateway is maintained by a U.S. provider called Braintree, and as such your transaction will occur in U.S. dollars. If this is an issue, you can donate via the PayPal button to the right.

If you'd prefer to mail a check, click here for instructions to make sure it makes it to us.

Questions? Shoot us an email at donati...@sumofus.org.

--
Darryl McMahon
Failure is ALWAYS an option.  Your move.