From: Appal Energy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 9:12 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] What's the difference

Mike,

Check out

http://www.cytoculture.com/Biodiesel%20Handbook.htm#Lower%20Hydrocarbon%20Em
issions

Mariners would appreciate this text.

Also, start checking within a 40 mile radius of your port and determine how
many fast food outlets you have, everything from hamburger joints to donut
shops to chicken outlets.

If you can count more than 30, you can feasibly build a biodiesel plant  of
1,500 gallon per batch or day capacity and release the fuel for under $1.10
a gallon US (pre-tax), still maintaining a $0.50 a gallon profit and an
eight month payback on the original debt.

Check your feedstock sources and get back to me.

Todd
Appal Energy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Biofuel at Journey to Forever: