Mr Spence, I am now very very curious.  Give me an
example of a diesel engine that doesn't have an
injection system.  Every diesel I have ever worked on
has an injection system, weather it be mechanical or
electrical.  I guess in theory, you could charge the
air, kinda like a carburator does for a gasoline
engine, but that defeats the whole purpose of the
engine being more efficient.

Just really curious now.   (Saving my 2 cents to make
a bio-proccesser.)  ;-)

Jeremy
--- steve spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> all diesels are fuel injected.
>
> this statement is not true in the case of
> diesel/biodiesel
>
> if you had an gas engine with injectors, it would be
> challenging to run a
> gaseous fuel like propane (but not impossible)
>

> Steve Spence
> Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
> http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm
>
> Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
> Palm Pilot Pages - http://www.webconx.com/palm
> X10 Home Automation - http://www.webconx.com/x10
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
> We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
> we borrow it from our children.
> --

[EMAIL PROTECTED]