David,
                I was reading your specs for the Mil-Mac filter element.  Do
you use the same filter for fuel as well as oil?  What are the demensions of
the element?  I dive a toyota 4wd diesel with standard fuel filter element in
the metal canaster used by toyota, mitsubishi and daihatsu diesels.  Can I make
a Mil-Mac filter element fit in one of those?

Regards
            Barryt

Also John I have had a good look and I can't find a Mil-Mac web site.  I also
looked in the online phone book and I can't find an Australian Company called
Mil-Mac. the might use another name.

Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]