No enzymes to convert starch? Maltose maybe. And the husks maybe qualify as
cellulose.
Use everything but the squeal like the hog packers do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 8:24 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [biofuel] Coconut Oil etc.

>Hans
>I think Robert posted what you are looking for
>Kirk

That's for converting cellulose. What's the carbohydrate/sugar
content of the coconut liquid? It should be quite high, high enough
for ordinary fermenting and distillation.

Hanns, you need to do a refractometer test. If you haven't got the
process set up yet, you can probably do it without removing the oil
first, the sugar reading should be the same either way.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Tokyo