hrmm, do they have a reuse systen in your state?  They do out here called
CALMAX that you can get lots of things from.

James Slayden

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Doug Allbright wrote:

> Can someone suggest a good place to look for 55 gallon drums. I know
> where to buy them new for 32.00 each but I saw a post a while back that
> said people were paying around 7.00 each for them. I live in the Dallas
> FortWorth Texas area (USA)
>
> Thanks
>
> Doug Allbright
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
> Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>
> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM