Nope, not me.  I think that it was someone else.  I had some contention
with SSPC, but that was about all.  I did call BAT yesterday to find out
the opening date and they were reluctant.  I also was trying to dig for
the 'special' process they were hearlding, and it was just single stage
continuous.  I thought they might be trying the supercitical method, but I
don't think so from what they indicated.  I also thought they might be
using some sort of acid/base method, but again I really don't think so.

James Slayden

Biofuel at Journey to Forever:

Biofuels list archives:
http://archive.nnytech.net/