US for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 6:42 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [biofuel] Re: Or maybe "just one"   Was: Perhaps "many" ..
but not "all"

Is that an 'imperial' gallon or US gallon?

---
Martin Klingensmith
nnytech.net
infoarchive.net

Biofuel at Journey to Forever:

Biofuels list archives:
http://archive.nnytech.net/

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM