________________________________
From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
<ecolo...@listserv.umd.edu> on behalf of Michel, Nicole <nmic...@audubon.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:26 PM
To: ecolo...@listserv.umd.edu
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] National Audubon Society Quantitative Ecologist opening

Dear colleagues,

National Audubon Society’s Science Division is hiring another Quantitative
Ecologist to join our team. We’re looking for someone with substantial
population modeling experience using a variety of approaches, including
Bayesian, frequentist, and machine-learning methodologies. Experience designing
and developing metrics and protocols for evaluating bird responses to
conservation actions is particularly desirable. Please circulate this among
your colleagues, postdocs, and students.

Applications should be submitted through our online system here:
https://careers-audubon.icims.com/jobs/3267/quantitative-ecologist/job. Please
contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Best,

Nicole

Nicole Michel, PhD

Senior Quantitative Ecologist

National Audubon Society

220 Montgomery St, Suite 1000

San Francisco, CA 94104

Office: 415.644.4611

Cell: 415.941.8149

nmic...@audubon.org<mailto:nmic...@audubon.org>

www.audubon.org<http://www.audubon.org/>

--
A collection of sustainability-related job and internship opportunities,
specifically geared to UW-Platteville students.