hello Burkhard.

I don't have too much time now, i'm sorry
The main issue for this problem is handling the mouse.
You must detect onmousedown event, memorize it and the object on which you've
clicked, then react to onmousemove by moving the object, until onmouseup is
detected.

The onmousemove and onmouseup can be fired on the SVG document itself, but
onmousedown must be fired on the group only.

I'll try to make code when I'va time

Jérôme Tricand de la Goutte

Société Logatique
50 rue Marcel Dassault