- SVGMapMaker requires MapInfo
- SVGMapper Released for ArcView GIS
- MI2SVG (at http://www.gisnet.com/notebook/SVG_mapping.htm) requires MapInfo.
- InstantAtlas.com uses shape or MIF/MID files, but I think you need
to pay $1000 for it...

- Hmmm...now this one looks promising, but you need perl
http://aaronland.info/perl/xml/generator/svg/shapefile/docs.html
http://www.webmapper.net/svg/create/

- SVGBuilder is in French, (which I don't read) so I'm not quite sure
what it is about...http://www.svg-builder.com/specifications.html

- Ooh, this one looks promising, too:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~amri/converter.cocoon.xml

- And here's another tool:
http://www.safe.com/news/2002/32/

Who else has GIS to SVG conversion tools?

Is there a good library out there of GIS SVG data? I'd be happy to
start one, if there isn't one already.

Margie
http://SVGMapper.blogspot.com (really brand new at this, too.)
(Actually, nobody answered two of my questions also, how to include
SVG in a blog, and is there a thumbnail viewer for SVG files in
windows directories.)