Hi Margie,

do you have a link to such an example so we can have a look at it and guess
what could be
wrong?

In my own experience, people have a lot of problems with viewing standalone
svgs with
Internet Explorer, while other browsers work fine. To bypass these problems I
would
recommend to put the svg application into a HTML file with an "<embed />"
element. Your
html code could look like follows:

<embed src="index.svg" width="100%" height="100%" type="image/svg+xml"
pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html"; />

Add correct html headers and closing elements to the above structure.

Using this workaround I did not hear from Internet Explorer users that had
problems with
this approach.

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Roswell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>