You could save data from
http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/election/
and for the department 78 (Yvelines) something like
http://shadok.enst.fr:8080/election/resultat.svg?dpt=D78&Abs=&Exp=&Vot=&Bla=&BAY=&BES=&BOU=&CHE=&CHI=&GLU=&HUE=&JOS=&LAG=&LEP=&MAD=&MAM=&MEG=&LPN=&SAI=&TAU=
Don't hesitate to visit use this application
It is build on Cocoon and used to analyse results from a Franch election.

Jean-Claude Moissinac

--
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88
Fax: (+33) 1.45.81.71.58

http://shadok.enst.fr/jcm