This is a problem related to capturing key events in SVG.
I have a frame page with two frames with each frame having a separate
SVG file embedded. Now the SVG in top frame has a textbox simulated
using rect & text components. Whichever keys pressed are captured and
displayed in the textbox of top SVG without any problem. This works
fine only when the mouse pointer is in the area of the top SVG. When
the pointer is moved out of the top frame, i.e., when it is in the
region of bottom frame SVG, the events are not captured.
To overcome this we decided to capture the key events in bottom SVG too
and delegate that to top SVG using javaScript.

Any ideas or suggestion in this would be appreciated

Regards
Raghu