Hi Jim,
Thanks for the .js file. I will definitely use it if I take to
FireFox.  My issue isn't that code can't be globally changed, my
issue is the mentality of MOZ. If they can't work with the needs of
developers, and have, what I call, a "validator" mentality, then I
want nothing to with them. Creative developers have enough on their
plate to deal with. When the environment they choose is more focused
on strictness, and no,no's that can be handled easily by intelligent
programming on their part, taking the mundane burden off the
developer, then it tells me it is out of touch with reality, at
least my reality:).

Regards,
Francis

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Ley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Francis Hemsher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To make a current project viewable in FireFox, just to even start
> > that effort requires, reveiwing 50,000 lines of code and
> > incorporating NS in all calls for svg elements. That's just the
> > beginning, because the browser/SVGviewer communication also
requires
> > addressing.
>
> That suggests a failure in the initial design, if you cannot do
> s/createElement("xlink:/createElementNS(xlinkNS,"/g
> s/createElement(/createElementNS(svgNS,/g
> and similar then something is very weird is about how you wrote
your
> existing code.
>
> > If MOZ incorpoates a parsing process that recognizes this, then I
> > will bust my butt to work with them on the browser/viewer
> > communication, and probably help a hell of lot in that area.
>
> The browser viewer communication exists exactly the same in Deer
Park as in

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM