Well, i tried the variation and it works right.

But i tried to incorporate the code to the full code and I still
have the trouble.

I don't understand much about ASV3, what it means?

Other thing, I am using some JavaScript code in my page.

I send you the url of a dummy of my page (I don't send the complete
code because it was in a .jsp page and maybe would not work properly
if I put it in my geocities page). Don't worry if you don't find
other parts of the board working I am only taking care about the
green button.

http://es.geocities.com/jucabapa79/monopolypro.svg

Greetings and thanks.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Schepers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi, Travsam-
>
> I don't know why you should be having any problems. This code (a
variation
> on yours) works perfectly in IE+ASV3 and FF1.5b1.
>
> <svg xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2000/svg'
> xmlns:xlink='http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink'>
>    <a xlink:href='http://www.yahoo.com' transform='rotate
(315,160,300)'>