Hi, mapinja-

You have 2 issues you need to solve:
1) load and process the SVG;
2) figure out how to draw the charts.

For the first problem, you might look at the example found here:
 http://www.zuccaralloo.de/devgroup/content.php?m=messages
Specifically, the file:
 http://www.zuccaralloo.de/devgroup/downloads/restaurant_eval.zip

For your second problem, you need to design the chart itself (the look of
the bars, the values and sizes of the axes, etc.), and use script to create
each element appropriately.

Note that this is a separate approach to using XSLT. If you want to do it
that way, as others have advised, you will need to learn XSLT. You should
take whichever approach best suits your skills.

Since this is a school assignment, you should also take into account what
the parameters of your cirriculum are. And like Barend says, you will learn
more by trial and error than by asking for code-complete solutions.

Regards-
Doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.