There are several solutions, one of which is to utilize XSL:FO. I think
Batik (Java) supports this, and on .NET you could use RenderX. Of course
there are other solutions as well: you could install a specialized print
driver and print directly from SVG controls (e.g., SharpVectorGraphics
new alpha can paint directly to a printer canvas using GDI commands--
resulting in ultra high resolution prints).

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM