I've added an event listner to capture key press events and have a mouse
cursor issue.  If I were to embed the svg into html and capture keypress
events with function aKeyDown(e) in the html, my cursor does not need to
be in the browser window to capture the event, as long as the browser is
the active window.  Without html, all the listner and event triggers
must be in the svg, which means if the cursor is not over the svg
document, nothing can happen, even if the browser is active.  Is there a
way around this without embedding into html?  Thanks!

Sean