Can someone please recommend a reliable, inexpensive
web hosting company that supports SVG?  I have very
few requirements:
1)supports .svg files
2)supports .svgz files (I found one that supports svg
but not svgz)
3)inexpensive
You can respond via private email if you think that a
public response is too much like advertising.
Thanks.
Peter