Hi Barend.

Thank you for your input.

On 6/2/06, Barend Köbben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I have not have a SVG protocol "NON-Windows" Yet.
>
> I'd suggest you'd concentrate on getting "NON-windows" working, what' s
> the
> use of turning a platform independent graphics format into a windows-only
> one? Could just use GDI (or XAML?) in that case...

FYI: Internally it use two WIndows' component.
(i) msxml3.dll - Which there is a work-around easily for "NON-Windows" in
using XMLHTTP.

(ii) XML.dll.Which we: a- don't like; b-slow the process too much (For our
goal is to enable SVG to process "hi quality LARGE SCREEN ANIMATION"). We
are working on this but we do not have the time table for it yet. Please
don't quote when I say 3-4 week because anything  I said on this list it is
a part of my commitment as well.

Thanks.

Phi.

Barend