I have posted a Pre-Released version of the ZipProtocol where:
Installation can be checked and made automatically.
Supporting IE and FF on Linux. (Other O.S. ? . . . I don’t have the
hardware and the software to compile and test).

The most proud advantage of ZipProtocol that none other vendor support
is it allows you to pack: HTML, JS, CSS, SVG, image files, etc into as
single zip file; beside saving band-width this also allowing the
server to pre-fetch, cached not only the current page and its
supporting files but also subsequence pages to the client. It serves
as a temporarily ‘mini ghost’ of your server at the client machine.

Summary of the advantages of ZipProtocol SVG feature:
-SVG will now can be rendered into you IMG or any other HTML elements
as background as simple as
src=”zip:data/load/;;;/Html://Yourdomain.com/your.svg
-SVG image shown in .NET IDE environment.
-Design for rendering speed aiming at “games” animation.
-Automatically installation.
-Very wide browsers and OS platform supported.
-Attacking Browsers incompatibilities issues. We are working very hard
on this ‘problem’. The more work on our shoulder the easier work on
your part.

For everyone here and of course myself

We Thank You All.

Phi