On 7/24/06, csorba_edith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi, Andreas
> I checked the SVG window link at carto.net, and I have just one small
> question. I want my windows to be invisible first time the page loads,
> and to open them only when I click an object. I checked the script but
> I was unable to define which part defines the window to be initially
> visible. How is it possible to make them invisible in the beginning?
> Thank you very much.
> Cheers,
> Csorba

Just make a <rect> with the fill opacity and stroke opacity equal to 0.0 to
make a "fake" inisible at first hand.I think? ? ?

Phi

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com <svg-developers%40yahoogroups.com>,

--
Phi - Tran
Hugely increase your speed, saving your band-width with ZipProtocol

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM