Hi Guy.

Just to throw out some thing that has happen on mine.

I have 256K Windows XP. And the ceiling is about 5500 element for the  whole
system to then the IE will start to mess me up by partial load some of the
images.

I have actual created a simple HTML page each time a user click a button the
I use Javascript to create 1000 elements (div). I hope this is not on your
case. (if you remember the challenge Francis post on this list- -Last
december- I have to write a utility to reduce the number of totoal element
from 7000 to 3000 element in order to make it works). Sorry if it does not
help you much.

Phi.