  From: coggeshalldavid
  To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:14 PM
  Subject: [svg-developers] Safari Problem

  Hi folks,

  I am working on a simple floor plan demonstration page at:

  http://maplab.org/harney1

  This file works fine in Firefox, but not in Safari (no ASV plugin). Is
  there a Beta version of Safari that will render this page correctly?
  What is the outlook for Safari to work as well as Firefox for this
  type of programming?

  Also, are there other floor plan browser demonstrations that I could
  view and learn from?

  David Coggeshall
  San Francisco Communications
  MapLab Project