  From: Rakesh Agarwal
  To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [svg-developers] Re: Flash to SVG

  Thanks Samy,

  THats what I was thinking, is  there any authoring tool for SVG animation.
  The only SVG authoring tool I could find is Inkscape but thats also only for
static images,
  I looked at Ikivo as well but the document seems to indicate that all the
frames are to be first created in Adobe Illustrator and Ikivo animator would
just combine them to create a animation Its confusing as well since SVG follows
time based animation but Ikivo document seems to indicate that it would follow
frame based animation

  - Rakesh