Hi again,

While trying to find Stevern Clay's email adress, I noticed that he mentioned
something called "Freestyle" on his site.  I've tryed finding out about this.
So far the documentation I've found is rather sketchy.  It seems this is
incorporated into Blender 2.5 (there now seems to be a stable release of this)
and it renders drawing like pictures from Blender.  However I've been unable to
discover what format(s) it exports to.  It seems to give you a choice of a
number of styles.  Idealy, I want to export realistic looking drawings as SVG
without having messy code (e.g. many small objects where a gradient would make
more sense, code for objects that can't be seen, lots of unnecessary white
space etc.).  However it's apparently possible to add more styles to Freestyle
using Python and I could modify the code once it's generated.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Richard Pearman       http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
The next stage in the evolution of web comics:
http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
South Alberta Cactus and succulent society:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008
Make money from discussing things: http://www.myLot.com?ref=Graptopetalum