On Wed, 24 Jun 2015, Andrew Cagney wrote:

Why did you pick "east" as the one to do the work on?

It's completely arbitrary.  The VMs are identical.

Note we would need to update the kickstart file for pyOpenSSL
and opssibly other pacakges for the guests. I don't really see
a good reason to generate those on a guest instead of a host.

We could add a check to see if the timestamp on the testing/x509
directory is newer that the certificate generated, and only then
regenerate all certs - all before starting the tests.

- fedorabase gets created with everything on it
- all the tests get cloned from fedorabase
- fedorabase gets deleted

So the short answer is "because it works" :-)

(Now if only someone could explain why fedorabase gets deleted :-)

Because it is never ever used for anything anymore once the VMs are
created? Each VM has their own base +qcow file. Note this is what
slows virtual machines down over time. It's good to regenerate the
VMs every 2-3 months.

Paul