> On Mar 4, 2024, at 05:24, Marc via Swan <swan@lists.libreswan.org> wrote:
>
> I think that is always such crappy excuse 'I do this for free ..'. If you are
> at some store and you see the owner give your kids some sweet that you saw
> previously fell on the floor. Would you accept his argument 'but it was for
> free'?

Thanks for your continued veiled demands at service. Did this approach work
when you contacted Microsoft, Apple and Google to see why their candy store
gave you floor candy, even after you paid for their OSes?

As you showed us, this relationship isn’t working. I am sorry we have to break
up. It’s not you, it’s us. I hope you will find what you are looking for at
better places worthy of giving you what you need, when you need it, freely and
willingly until their morale improves.

Paul