I recently received this email, but don't have the Zork Classics CD. If
any of you know how to help this guy, could you please answer him?

Thanks,

Marco

Betreff:  Inquiry
Datum: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:27:22 +0200
Von: "Josh-Pruitt Mayfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To Whom It May Concern:

    I recently purchased a copy of the Zork Classics CD Rom only to find
that it will not function on Windows XP.  Are there any patches
available or is there anything else that I can do that will make the CD
playable on my computer or can you direct me to someone who can
answer these questions?  Any help that you can provide in this matter
will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Josh-Pruitt Mayfield