I’m pretty sure that the original President Elect only came in the big box.  However President Elect: 1988 Edition came in the small box.

Combat Leader came in a small box and in the RapidFire box.

Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Olafson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 4:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] SSI games

Stephane,

I believe the orignal edition of President Elect is another.

I'm interested to see that so many people here seem to be into packaging variations. It's not something I follow myself (though I'm a modest authority on game version variations). :)

Peter

P.S. I'm not sure, but I suspect one of the Cosmic Balances also appeared in both the standard small and in the to-look-at-me-is-to-destroy-me RapidFire boxes.

Stephane Racle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone have a list of which SSI games were released in both large
and small box variations? So far, I know of:

Computer Quarterback
Computer Baseball
Questron

As well, I've seen Broadsides in both a standard small box and a
flimsier "RapidFire" box. Anyone known of any other titles like this?

Thanks!

Stephane