hey list,

in a quick follow-up, i present a fix to a new bug introduced with 0.2.11.9:
steve's fixes for fixed-point read/write, while working nicely for the flash8
filter tags, broke the reading/writing of fixed-point values with lengths
divisible by 8. all props go out to MM/Adobe for introducing *yet another*
format of storing some data in SWF: the filter fixed-points are big-endian,
while all others are little endian. gee, guys, is that simply supposed to make
our lives harder or why do you do this?

as a little bonbon for those who already downloaded .9, .10 also includes a new
experimental functionality to ease swfmill's main use: library generation. the
new command-line syntax:

  swfmill library <file or dir> <output.swf>

will generate a simple library containing all (importable) files in the
specified directory, with an id of the path/filename. that is, if you have a
directory structure like:

  assets/
  assets/images/foo.jpg
  assets/images/bar.png
  assets/blah/something.swf

and do "swfmill library assets/ my-output.swf",
swfmill will produce a my-output.swf containing all those files, with ids like
"assets/images/foo.jpg".

i hope this helps people to not having to write their own php/python/whatever
scripts for this (simple) task. the functionality is not documented on the
commandline help (yet), as i'd like some feedback wether it works. i've tested
on linux and in wine- so native win32/osx tests would be appreciated.

the prerelease dists are on the usual location:
  http://swfmill.org/pre/swfmill-0.2.11.10.tar.gz
  http://swfmill.org/pre/swfmill-0.2.11.10-win32.zip
  http://swfmill.org/pre/swfmill-0.2.11.10-macosx.tar.gz

regards,