> The SWF file that is being created (after MTASC and SWFMILL) consists of ONE
> frame i.e. Flash.totalFrames = 1 (where as if I use the original file from
> the pdf2swf program I get the actual 12 frames.

That is correct -- you're importing a 12 frame MovieClip (SWF) into a
1 frame SWF. The one in the library still has 12, so the problem must
be somewhere else.

I can't see why it doesn't seem to work for you, everything looks fine
from what I see. What's the behaviour it's giving you? Does it show
something? If you add some debug output to your entry point or
elsewhere, does it trace?

Mark