As I wrote earlier, there seem to be a few hick-ups with
useNetworkmanagement in swfmill...
I thought I found a way to have it working, but I have found some weird
things.

I use an XML file (with the 'simple' syntax in it) that imports SWFs in the
library and place them on the stage.
This XML file has <FileAttributes hasMetaData="0" useNetwork="1" /> just
after the <movie> tag.
In some cases the resulting XML (the one built via the swfmill
simplecommand) contains various
FileAttributes tags. When all of them have the useNetwork attribute set to 1
everything works fine, but when one of them has useNetwork="0", then the SWF
acts like it only has access to the filesystem.
I think the topmost FileAttributes tag should overwrite others (they maybe
even should be deleted) in order to avoid the oddness I've just mentioned...

Anyone out there knows how to fix that?
That'd be nice!

Quentin.
dasp.free.fr