Hi All,

I am facing major issue with swfmill command. I hve installed swfmill 0.3
(latest version) and my code is to embed the images in Shnew4um22.xml to
temporary Shnew4um22_temp.swf as below

 /usr/local/bin/swfmill simple /opt/lampp/htdocs/
2brightlights/app/webroot/uploads/swf/Shnew4um22.xml
/opt/lampp/htdocs/2brightlights/app/webroot/uploads/swf/Shnew4um22_temp.swf

The above code works fine but when it is passed to haxe command it is
showing me the error when send it to haxe command as below

/usr/bin/haxe -cp /opt/lampp/htdocs/2brightlights/app/webroot/uploads/swf/
-main Shnew4um22 -swf9
/opt/lampp/htdocs/2brightlights/app/webroot/uploads/swf/Shnew4um22.swf
-swf-lib
/opt/lampp/htdocs/2brightlights/app/webroot/uploads/swf/Shnew4um22_temp.swf

Error : The input swf
/opt/lampp/htdocs/2brightlights/app/webroot/uploads/swf/Shnew4um22_temp.swf
is corrupted.

How I know that it is corrupted?

When ever  i use less number of images less than 25 , it is working but when
used with more images it is showing me the error.

Is there problem in swfmill to create the .swf file when the images are more
in number(25) or size.

Regards,
Praveen