Sorry it took me so long to get back with everyone. I have been at
work all day. How would you define the setting base""? That seems like
it should work but I am unsure of how to define it or where. I deleted
both the swf file and the skin for the controls swf and went into
flash and did the test movie so that it would re-create both files in
the folder where all the other Flash assests are stored. I was hoping
that it would take care of the issue but no luck there with that. I
will continue to work on this for the next 5 or so hours tonight in
hopes of fixing this.

Thanks,
Tyler