The issue is I have flash which will be embeded using swfObejct. this
Flash has a controll saying  maximize .

So click on that this flash will be hidden and a new flash object will
be rendered in a popup. Now on close of this popup i will show the
hidden flash again.

issue 1. Hidden flash is reseting so that if user was on let's say on
some 5th page of a slide. he will be back to 1st page again.

issue 2 . this flash has a function called goToPage  which will forced
this flash to goto that corresponding page. while closing tha popup i
am getting the current pageno (lets say 4) So i was calling this
function goToPage of hidden flash so that my old flash will also go to
the same page. This is working fine in chrome but in firefox it says
function undefined . Because i guess this is reseting the whole flash
whenever hiding or showing it. So when i am calling this flash object
is not initiliased. so getting undefined.

To confirm this i made hidden flash visible and then after some delay
i tried calling this function which worked fine ?

Is there any solution to fix this issue. ?