Aha! I'm not sure what all of this means, but I think this is where the
problem is--ImageFlowFX is the second module, not part of the swfobject
module:

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
var params = {};
params.base = "";
params.scale = "noscale";
params.salign = "tl";
params.wmode = "transparent";
params.allowFullScreen = "true";
params.allowScriptAccess = "always";
swfobject.embedSWF("ImageFlowFX.swf", "DivImageFlowFX", "350", "325",
"9.0.0", false, flashvars, params);
</script>