Well,

In ArtificialMemory, I have implemented an Issue-base Information System
(http://www.artificialmemory.net/artificialmemory.aspx?ID=17888VT) ontology
some years ago. But, by now, I think that in order to represent a discussion
it is far more important to have a speech act ontology and to support the
individually consistent expression of real and unreal statements. Besides
others.

:-)  Lars Ludwig

// Message: 1