Interesting question, Jack,

One would certainly want to start by defining what 'too large' means. 'Too
large' for me to make sense? 'Too large' for anybody to make sense? 'Too
large' to reach a particular (shared, business, problem solving etc.) goal?
Or 'too large' to be processed / technically supported by certain means.

:-) Lars