Hi,

Sebastian Schaffert wrote:
>                        ***Call for Papers***
>
>                  Fourth Workshop on Semantic Wikis

> Paper Submission:      22nd February 2009

It's a bit unfortunate that the paper submission deadline for SemWiki2009 is
one day before the
notification of the accepted papers of ESWC2009, being on 23rd February.

If the paper submission deadline for SemWiki gets extended by a couple of days
then people (like me)
who submitted a paper to ESWC could resubmit their paper to SemWiki in the case
it gets rejected for
ESWC.

I think that papers rejected for ESWC could still be interesting for SemWiki.
Or was the paper
submission deadline chosen deliberately in order to exclude rejected ESWC
submissions?

Cheers,
Tobias