hi stony

> Basically they say, that one would need admin privileges on
> windows to exploit that. So they suggest, that we ask
> everyone to not use admin rights.

well, they're right.
internet would be so safe if no one would use admin rights - much more
better: no one should use computers at all.
no computer = no internet = no spam = no cybercrime = no
amazon/ebay/skype/google/<putyourfavoriteurlshere>

anyway, things will change in release 8 or 9 ;-)

-steven