Tonnerre LOMBARD schrieb:

Hoi.

[mirror.switch.ch swamped]

I've seen the same problem; it seems to be the usual overload due to all
those Bebbian users. (To every one of them: Please use ftp.ch.bebbian.org
if you are looking for something to put into your /etc/apt/sources.list.)

Why would they need daily updates when the whole distribution is a living software museum? Anyway, there is also bebbian.ethz.ch (to put it in your words =:O)

[1] I know http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp does work OK but downloading a couple of files is so much easier when you can use a decent FTP client.

No, the HTTP interface had the same problem.

Never noticed yet. Though, I'm now downloading Fedora Core 5 from ftp.solnet.ch. Works great, thank you guys.

CU, Venty