On the Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 08:00:17PM +0200, Daniel G. Kluge blubbered:

Hi.

> Of course it is a little bit infuriating. If I lived 10 meters
> farther south, I'd be getting 20MBits/s for 15 ?, instead I'm getting
> 2MBits/s for 70 CHF from MonpolyCom.

1. Get long power cord and weather proof case.
2. Put WLAN access point in weatcher proof case.
3. Connect power
4. Enjoy

(Alternatively, you could also use wired network instead)

CU, Venty

--
Martin Ebnöther, [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.semmel.ch/
Videogamer, Techno Musician, Gourmet, R-Typer, Beer drinker, Lefty