Depending on the distance you have between the two points, you can use some sdsl modems that are supposed to reach 4 or 5 mb. Over 2 pairs you can reach 9 mb ...

I Guess Tahoe have some that does that, don't know about the others ...

By the way, I'd be curious if there are other products that can achieve that performance on a copper pair ...

Anyone ?

Regards.

Will

Lukas Beeler wrote:
* Xaver Aerni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   I'm working on a Projekt we are needing a Line for ca 3 Mbit. Is it
   possible to multiplex 2 SDSL Lines to a 3 Mbit Line... that we have
   3.6 Mbits

   We don't use Internet Connect we must only connect two Points.

That's easily possible, if you have both end points under your
controller. You will need a device which is capable of "mixing"
the datastream.

Depending on your budget and application, you can use two Linux
or *BSD based machines with some SDSL Bridges (e.G. ZyXEL), or
you can buy a router appliance equipped with two SDSL cards and the appropiate licenses.

If you need the latter, talk with the presales support of your
distributor, they can tell you which products can fulfill your
needs.

If you are on a limited budget, you might try the first variant.
This needs more technical expertise, though.

begin:vcard
fn:Will van Gulik - PorCus
n:van Gulik ;Will
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]