To: <swinog@swinog.ch>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [swinog] BGP problems at Cablecom?

Use ORSN (Open Root Server Network) public nameservers:

NS1.DE.EU.ORSN.NET IP 217.146.139.5
RESOLVER.DATA-UNION.NET IP 62.157.101.211

Daniele

Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:
as a home user of Cablecom, I can't reach many American sites
since about 11am this Sunday.

These are not reachable:

mail.yahoo.com
gmail.com
www.cnn.com

Most of Swiss (and surprisingly Russian :) sites are reachable.

cheers,
stan

believed to be clean.