Am Mittwoch, 28. März 2007 13.32 schrieb Radek Mrskos:
> Ok there are some whitelists, but what is it worth, when entries like
> *.mail.ru are included? (And who entered this?)

As far as I rememver we were contacted by the mail mistress of mail.ru who
asked for those ranges to be entered.

I know there is a lot of spam around comming from this range, but as far as we
have seen they all had correct Received: or X-Origination-IP: headers before
the mail.ru mailserver ip address.

This means our spamtraps would blacklist the right addresses of the
end(ab)users and also spamassassin is able to score them correctly.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    System Services