From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Candid Aeby
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [swinog] Candid Aeby is out of the office.

What should i do?

My company is using Lotus Notes and my mail admin mentally challenged.
So what is your proposal?

Best Regards

Candid Aeby
Product Manager Internet & Fixnet
Tele2 Switzerland
Postfach 49
CH-8037 Zürich
Switzerland
Telephone   +41 (0)44 524 24 80
Mobile            +41 (0)77 208 10 88
Fax                  +41 (0)44 524 24 97
E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             "Guazzoni
             Daniele, CH"
             <Daniele.Guazzoni                                          To
             @audatex.ch>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
             Sent by:
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             sts.swinog.ch             RE: [swinog] Candid Aeby is out of
                                       the office.

             04.10.2007 13:33

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]