hi folks

some information for SwiNOG-18:

Application Fee:
================
let me remind you that you have to take the CHF 40.- lunch fee _cash_ with
you and we are NOT giving back change. We cannot accept Euro/USD or any other
currency.

if you're not sure wether you're registered or not or if you're on the
waitinglist, check the registration page:
http://www.spale.com/cgi-bin/swinogreg

Le Menu aka Food:
=================
so, the menu is already defined - you might make up your mind and tell us at
the welcome desk which menu you like.
you may choice between:

Non-Vegetarian:
---------------
Salad
    ***
Chicken Stew with Cream Sauce (herbs) and Tagliatelle
    ***
Fruit Custard

Vegetarian:
-----------
Salad
    ***
Canneloni
    ***
Fruit Custard

Agenda:
=======
as usual you can find the updated agenda on the website:
http://www.swinog.ch/meetings/swinog18/swinog18_agenda-txt.txt

Wireless LAN:
=============
http://www.swinog.ch/meetings/swinog18/wlan.asp
Free WLAN access for all participants will be available at SwiNOG 17:
* 10 MBit/s Internet connectivity
* Use DHCP for the ip assignement
* Open WLAN without encryption
* SSID: nts-swinog-open

You're responsible for the security of your laptop.
Remember that we have always some guys sniffing the network...

Last Word:
And please: if you are registered and can't make it to Berne, please
cancel immediately by mailing to swinog-core at swinog dot ch, to free
your seat for those on the waitlist. All non-shows will be prosecuted in
public!  :-)

see you then ,)

greetings

-steven